Channel Management course
This Channel Management course may be what you are looking for if you answer “Yes!” to any of the following questions: Are you starting out a new journey working with Partners and feel a little bit lost? Are you a Sales Manager and want to train your workforce on partner management and cannot find the right resource? Or maybe you are a seasoned Channel professional wanting to brush-up on concepts or maybe even get some ideas on how to explain “this channel thing” to your colleagues?
All things Channel are almost like a dark science. The “insiders” know all the lingo and understand it (or we think we do!), but for the people outside, it’s either oversimplified as “the middlemen” or is just way too complicated to understand. There are a few really good books out there that you could read, but what you really need is a formal avenue to learn about the craft, a channel management course.
A solid introduction into the terminology and the industry best practices
Those are some of the reasons why I created “Channel Management – Building an Indirect Route to Market“. In this online course and its ten episodes, you will be able to learn about:
- The different types of partners and what is what they do, how do they add value?
- What are the advantages (and disadvantages) of partnering
- Partner recruitment strategy and techniques
- Creation of a guiding partner profile and a supporting partner program
- Day-to-day partner management
- Strategic business planning, the cornerstone of partner management
- Channel Marketing, a proven way to increase demand for your partners and a value differentiator
Available on Udemy
The channel management course is available online to be consumed by individuals, and there are also corporate packages available. Click below to access the currently available online version on UDEMY. For any inquiries about the class or its content, please CONTACT US